My baby Sister and my Horse Buddy

My baby Sister and my Horse Buddy
My horses feet are swift as rolling thunder.He carries me away from all my fears, and when the world threatens to fall asunder, his mane is there to wipe away my tears

Baby Boo

Baby Boo

Monday, October 1, 2007

In search of . . . Something

#2 Writing Strategies:

I think that she it trying to say that in high school the teachers are saying that college is the only way to make sure you have everything you want in your future. Then you reach College It is not everything that you high school teachers say it was . She finds out that is in not just about becoming wealthy but it a way to enhance the way peoples live and expand there society's.

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

I agree w/ your conclusion that she believed college was the only way to be assured that she could have the perfect life. Her opinion changed quickly when she actually went to coll. though, didnt it?